Types of Massages. Relaxation - Balance - Therapy - Intensity - Maternity - Lengthening - Stoned - Reflexology
Relaxation - Balance - Therapy - Intensity - Maternity - Stoned - Reflexology - Sports
Relaxation - Balance - Therapy - Intensity - Maternity - Reflexology
Stoned and Lengthening are $125
Relaxation - Balance - Therapy - Intensity
These packages are design to help you save money and stay on a preventative program. The package requires a 3-12 months purchase and you are charged monthly. It is for individual use only and can not be shared. To cancel, we require a 30 day written notice. *Prices are increasing 1/1/2024
1 hour massage once a month
(1) 60 min massage
Savings of $10
30 min massage every week
(4) 30 min massages a month
Savings of $40
1 hour massage twice a month
(2) 60 min massages a month
Savings of $20
1 hour massage every week
(4) 60 min massage a month
Savings of $40
90 min massage twice a month
(2) 90 min massages a month
Savings of $30
Swedish, myofascial, trigger point, stretch
Therapeutic, myofascial, deep tissue, Swedish, stretch
Neuromuscular, deep tissue, trigger point, myofascial, stretch
(Expecting)- Swedish, myofascial , stretch
Thai, shiatsu, stretching
Swedish, myofacial, essential oils
Smooth heated stones with swedish and effleurage movements
Swedish, trigger point (feet)
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a 30 day written notice to discontinue
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum days will be subject to charge. Upon 30 day written notice of cancellation, member will be charged one additional month.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. A credit/debit card must be used for the first month’s payment.
6. Should member set up the membership with a checking account number, member still must provide his/her credit card information for back up purposes. Memberships can’t be set up without credit card information.
7. ZenVillage Wellness is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees. A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks
8. ZenVillage Wellness retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to ZenVillage Wellness due to member insufficient funds and/or returned checks at the time of bank auto-draft.
9. Members may put membership on hold for 1 month after 6 months of continued auto-drafting dues, the first time being 6 months after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to Raquel@zen-village.com. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than one month, member will be subject to a $20.00 re-activation fee to cover administration expenses.
10. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify ZenVillage via email at Raquel@zen-village.com at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, ZenVillage Wellness will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that ZenVillage Wellness could take up to 7 business days to respond.
11. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that ZenVillage Wellness has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request.ZenVillage Wellness is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from ZenVillage Wellness for review. Only then, if ZenVillage Wellness did not perform what it agreed to do, ZenVillage Wellness will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with ZenVillage Wellness then ZenVillage Wellness is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
12.Members wishing to change their memberships (or in any other way modify their contracts) must sign a new membership agreement. Membership upgrades (to a higher price membership will not be subject to any fees. Membership downgrades (to a lower price membership will be subject to all new expiration and cancellation dates, terms & fees applying, including registration and early cancellation fees.)
13. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price, this would only be applied after 12 consecutive months have passed from member’s first sign up. Members will be notified of any price increase to their memberships and given the opportunity to cancel if they wish, without further charges and/or fees.
14. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
15. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.